Cookies Policy. A Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer to access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or your computer, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize to user.
The user’s browser stores cookies on the hard disk only during the current session occupying a minimal memory space and not harming the computer. The cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (also called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, independently thereof, allow or prevent the security settings in temporary cookies or stored.
Without your express consent, through the activate cookies in your browser, Y-Internet will not link in cookies stored data with personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase.
Contact Us About your Internet Connection!
What types of cookies used this site?
– Cookies Techniques: those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and use of different options or services it exist as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements of an order, make the buying process an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing store content for broadcast video or sound or share content via social networks.
– Cookies Customization: those that allow the user to access the service with some features of a general nature predefined depending on a number of criteria in the user terminal such as would be the language, the type of browser through which access to service, the locale from which you access the service, etc.
– Cookies Analysis: those that well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do your browsing discussed in our website in order to improve the supply of products or services that we offer.
– Advertising Cookies: These are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage as effectively as possible the supply of advertising spaces in the website, tailoring ad content to content of the requested service or use made of our website. For this we analyze their browsing habits on the Internet and we can show related advertising your profile browsing.
– Cookies Behavioral Advertising: are those that enable the management, the most efficient way of advertising spaces, if any, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from providing the requested service. These cookies store information user behavior obtained through continued observing their browsing habits, allowing to develop a specific profile to display ads based on the same.
Third Party Cookies
The website of Y-Internet can use third-party services on behalf of Y-Internet, compile information for statistical purposes, use the Site by the user and for providing other services relating to website activity and other services from the Internet.
With offices in Sitio de Calahonda, Y-Internet are at the heart of the Costa del Sol, offering premium internet solutions for those living here permanently, or those visiting! Our internet packages are tuned to your needs, so if you’re only here for a couple of months of the year, you only pay for a couple of months internet!
If you think we can help you, please get in touch! Call our Calahonda office on (+34) 952 932 266, email email@example.com or drop in to see us in CC El Campanario, just next to Lidl.
Do you own property on the Costa del Sol? These are turbulent times for buyers and sellers of property here in Mijas and Marbella. Speak to our ‘sister’ company Y-Property.com for the best advice buying or selling property in Spain. https://www.y-property.com/